If you’re a mountain biker looking for pads that maximize pedability, breathability, comfort, and protection for enduro riding, then the Flexi Knee Pads Enduro are the clear choice. Their SLYTECH™ Foam protective element molds to your knee to match every move you make and is exceptionally thin, flexible, and light. Armortex® fabric provides abrasion and puncture resistance. Additional padding below and to the side of the knee further enhances protection. And to secure the pads in place, the ergonomic Spandex sleeve is paired with a top strap. Ride with confidence and charge hard with SHRED.’s Flexi Enduro Knee Pads.
Inside the box | 1 SHRED. Flexi Knee Pads Enduro
FLEXI KNEE PADS ENDURO
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | Our proprietary foam intelligently and progressively adapts to different forces and impact speeds for thorough protection—even in low energy crashes. Simply put, it stays flexible when you ride but hardens to protect you when you crash.
- SLYTECH™ Flexi | Slytech™ Foam molded with a hexagon structure is especially thin and light while also offering unrivaled flexibility and certified impact energy absorption.
- ARMORTEX® | This tough, elastic fabric on the front panels of the pads enhances durability, offering protection from abrasion and punctures while also stretching to provide comfort and a refined fit.
- CONSTRUCTION | SLYTECH™ Flexi structure | Super Stretch Spandex fabric with| Armortex® front panel | Top strap with Velcro
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN 1621-1 Level 1 (motorbike limb joint protectors), K Type A
- MATERIAL | SLYTECH™ Foam | Armortex® | Neoprene