Inside the box | 1 SHRED. Basher Ultimate helmet | 1 SHRED. soft helmet bag | SHRED. Basher Ultimate Custom Fit Kit (spare comfort pads and ear pads)
Are you a ski racer searching for the best-performing FIS-certified helmet that not only has the lowest profile, fits great, and looks amazing, but is also lightweight and offers unrivaled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption? Then the SHRED. Basher Ultimate is the perfect choice. Its ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with Casidion™—a nanotechnology-based impact liner that’s thinner and lighter than those used in other racing helmets—to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. Charge with confidence and boost your performance, style, and fun.
BASHER ULTIMATE NIGHT FLASH - SIZE M/L
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- CASIDION™ | Revolutionary nanotech foam that goes beyond the performance of traditional materials. This absorption element offers protection even in the case of repeated impacts and provides an extraordinarily high impact absorption efficiency, allowing it to be thinner and lighter than other commonly used components.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- FIS RH 2013 | Certified according to FIS RH 2013 ski racing helmet safety standards.
- CUSTOM FIT KIT | An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces to fine tune the helmet’s fit.
- SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED. Hard-Ear Chin Guards.
- CONSTRUCTION | Tapered Hard Shell with CASIDION™ Nanotech
- SAFETY STANDARDS | FIS RH 2013 | EN1077A (Europe snow hard ears) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow) | FIS RH 2013 LABEL. This helmet carries the official FIS RH 2013 compliance label
- MATERIAL | SHRED. Shield toughened ABS | CASIDION Nanotech
- WEIGHT | 615 g [Size S/M]
- Multiple patents pending | No helmet can protect against all foreseeable impacts, accidents, and concussions. For more information please refer to the User Manual that comes with every helmet