Inside the box | 1 SHRED. Totality NoShock helmet | 1 SHRED. soft helmet bag
Are you searching for a lightweight yet extremely durable hard shell ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit and comfort and features unrivaled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption? Then the Totality NoShock is the perfect choice. Its SMART IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM™ pairs SHRED.'s ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. The Totality NoShock gives you the confidence you need to reach the next level, feel like a pro, and have fun.
TOTALITY NOSHOCK NIGHT FLASH
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- VENTILATION | Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.
- SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED. Soft-Ear Chin Guards.
- CONSTRUCTION | Hard Shell | Integrated SLYTECH™ NOSHOCK honeycomb | 12 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL | SHRED. Shield toughened ABS | Super Light EPS | SLYTECH™ proprietary foam
- WEIGHT | 460 g [Size S]
- Multiple patents pending | No helmet can protect against all foreseeable impacts, accidents, and concussions. For more information please refer to the User Manual that comes with every helmet